So my cousins inspired me to attempt this. I’m starting today and will finish Sep 1, 2013. My tasks listed on the side and I will cross them off as I complete them.
I'm glad you decided to do this also. It is really a lot of fun! You're goals are great! There are some that I wish I would have thought of when I put my list together. :)
1. Save $10 for every goal I complete. 2. Blog about each goal. Family 3. Go to Temple Square each Christmas 4. No TV for 1 week 5. Go ice skating 6. Complete a 300 piece puzzle with my kids 7. Take pictures in a photo booth with my kids 8. Take the kids tubing 9. Go star gazing 10. Update baby books 11. Have a family game night once a month for 4 months
Steve 12. Date night each week for 3 months 13. Plan a get away X 14. Write a love letter to Steve 15. Watch a scary movie that he picks 16. Go to a driving range
Kids 17. Have personal time with each kid each month for six months. 18. Do four things my kids want to do, even if I don't want to do them. x19. Teach K ABC's x20. Teach K #'s 21. Teach Ree how to cook something she doesn't know how to cook 22. Teach Vin to cook 23. Have weekly piano lessons for the kids for 3 months 24. Get all their eyes checked x25. Take them to the dentist 26. Help Ree pass off an Activities day activity each month 27. Help Vin pass off a Scout activity each month 28. Have Preschool with K every day for 1 month 29. Make "School" box for each kid 30. Make school days books X 31. Write a note to each of my kids to be opened when they turn 12.
Extended Family 32. Visit grandparents' graves 33. Birthday card for everyone for 1 year 34. Take parents to Five All's
Spiritual x35. Daily personal scripture study for 2 weeks x36. Personal morning prayers for 2 weeks 37. Go to the temple every month for 6 months 38. 100% VT for 12 months 39. Write in a journal once a week for 2 months 40. Update family history 41. Write a personal history 42. Prepare lessons before Saturday for 1 month 43. Make a list of 100 blessings 44. Write 2 talks (to have on hand) 45. Do 5 random acts of kindness 46. Send 5 "just because" letters X 47. Take a treat to 10 neighbors
Financial 48. Prepare and follow a family budget 49. Pay off loans/credit cards x50. Start a savings account 51. Get savings accounts for the kids x52. Use coupons for 2 months
Physical 53. Exercise 3x per week for 2 months 54. Drink 64 fl. oz. of water per day for 2 weeks x55. Get up at 8 am every day for 1 month 56. Lose 30 pounds x57. Go to bed by 11:30 pm for 1 week x58. Go to a Zumba class 59. Run an entire 5K 60. Learn a Latin dance 61. Waterski for 10 minutes straight
Education 62. Play piano for 20 minutes every day for 1 month 63. Learn to play the guitar 64. Learn Spanish x65. Pay attention to the news for 1 week 66. Learn ASL
Organize 67. Make a 72 hour kit 68. Start a 2 year supply 69. Get emergency kit for "car" x70. Clean garage 71. Organize storage room X 72. Have dinner ready by 6 pm every night for 2 weeks 73. vacuum every week for 1 month 74. mop every week for 1 month 75. Clean the bathrooms weekly for 2 months 76. If I haven't worn it in 6 months get rid of it 77. Organize another friend reunion 78. Make a "bucket list" 79. List of 100 songs I like 80. 30 day song challenge
Other 81. Draw a picture 82. Make a jewelry board 83. Try a new hobby 84. Do a new craft for 3 months x85. Complete a 1000 piece puzzle or 2 500 piece puzzles 86. Complete a 365 day photo challenge 87. Complete a coloring book 88. Create a blog book 89. Read 10 of the BBC's books you should read (that I haven't read yet). 90. Read 5 friend recommended books X 91. Read the Harry Potter series 92. See 10 classic movies that I've never seen 93. Update my story collection 94. Do two of the items on my bucket list 95. Get a massage X 96. Write a letter to myself to open at the end of my 1001 days 97. See a play 98. Answer 50 Questions that Will Free Your Mind 99. Read 10 books from 40 Modern Nonfiction Books Everyone Should Read 100. Memorize a poem 101. Come up with a new list to start after this one.
1 comment:
I'm glad you decided to do this also. It is really a lot of fun! You're goals are great! There are some that I wish I would have thought of when I put my list together. :)
Post a Comment