When I was 5 years old my family lived in a house near a park. We enjoyed going to the park to play. The play areas were surrounded my four foot fences. One day at the park when my mom told us it was time to go I decided to take a short cut. If I went out the gate I'd have to go around the fenced in play area to get to where my mom was waiting for me. So I began climbing the fence. As I got to the top I fell, landing on my right shoulder. I hurt and was crying. My mom got me home and called my dad. He had our only vehicle and had to get off work to come home. I laid on the couch, hurting, but not wanting to go to the doctor. My mom said that I said "If I go to the hospital they will put me on a plane and I will never see you again." When my dad got home I was taken to the doctor and they discovered I had broken my collar bone.
After I got my arm in the sling I got to wear my mom's shirts. Most of my shirts were t-shirts, since I couldn't lift my arm to put on my shirts my mom let me wear hers.
A highlight using pictures.
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment