For Christmas each of the kids got a puzzle and our family got this box with12 puzzles in it. I tried to find a puzzle with 1000 pieces and this was the closest thing I could find.
It has four 500 piece puzzles, four 300 piece puzzles, and four 100 piece puzzles.
I did all four 500 piece puzzles, with a little help from my kids on a couple of them.
2 comments:
Cass! I just stumbled across this blog; I had no idea you were doing it! And you're doing great so far! It was fun reading through your list. You have a lot that I wish i would have thought of. I'm adding you to my crazy blogroll. :)
I couldn't find a 1000 piece puzzle at the store, except really ugly ones that I wasn't going to spend money one. Luckily my brother-in-law had one that I borrowed. I didn't even think of just doing two 500 piece ones.
Post a Comment